Sunday, April 27, 2008

Guys!!

So a couple of weeks ago when I had everyone over at my house, there was a girl that admitted that she had a crush on a guy in our ward. She ended up telling us who it was. However, he is 32 or 33 and she is 24. She had heard he didn't date way younger girls and so she felt that they would never be able to go out.

I talk to him every couple of weeks and we have a funny exchange of words. It started about a year ago when I asked what was going on, and he said nothing was going on. I said that can't be true and he has to have a story. He came up with one. Now every couple of weeks when we get a chance to sneak in a story before church starts we tell each other the funny stories we have collected. So last week he told me had a story, but it was an embarrassing story and couldn't share it at church because the other party it involves is at church as well. So this Sunday she wasn't there and he told me his embarrassing text message story. He meant to text something to one of his friends about this girl he had a crush on, but accidentally sent it to the girl instead. Yikes! It ended okay, because he realized his "mistake" and sent a cover-up text message indicating someone had, had his phone and accidentally sent a message to her instead of someone else.

So after he told me this story, I told him I knew someone that had a crush on him. He of course wanted to know. I told him that I wouldn't tell him who it was, since I didn't have permission to do so. However, I wanted to know if he would go out with her since she is kind of young. He didn't seem to mind that she would only be 24. She is a mature 24, and I think she is a great girl. So I told her that he would date her, and now it is in her court. Later, I asked her if she wanted me to tell him who had the crush on him. She said go ahead. However, I didn't get the chance to before leaving church. I guess this will just have to wait until next week. AHHH LOVE! ♥

No comments: