So on Thursday, we went down to the Temple for the Singles night. Yes, they have Singles night at the temple. It is mainly for the baptisms. So when we got there, I realized there were a lot of people and not a lot of people helping out. So I was able to help out and direct people. That was cool and a little funny. Since I was wearing a dress people thought I knew what I was doing and so would ask me questions. Most of the time I had no idea what they were asking for. Since there is currently a big push for the singles to do temple work, there were a lot there. There were 42 people that came from our branch. This was a big turnout. In total there were 146 people that showed up that night to do baptisms. We didn't get out of the temple until after 10 pm.
On the way home we witnessed an accident. It was right behind us and we were stopped, and the stupid big truck decided to muscle itself out of where it was and ended up getting hit...Should have been more patient. On the way back into Bakersfield it was about 12:30 am and we saw a car in front of us that was weaving a bit. We all decided it was probably a drunk driver. So I decided to call it in. I couldn't make out much of the license plate or the make or model, so I am not really sure why I bothered to call it in. However, I reported a small silver colored 4-door car with a license plate starting with a 5. After I got dropped off at my car, I got back on the same highway and started down the road. This was about 10 mins after I called in the drunk driver. Then it dawned on me.....I am driving a silver 4-door car that the license plate starts with a 5. Great. I decided I better drive the speed limit and make sure not to weave any even though I was really tired. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment