Saturday, October 3, 2009
Dryer is coming
So I went to Lowes on Thursday to get a Dryer. So much for their advertisement that they have free next day delivery. The next delivery they could do was three days later. Of course I wouldn't have them come on Sunday, so they will deliver it here on Monday. In the mean time, I have a bunch of things I want to wash. I have a hard time taking towels out of a cardboard boxe and using them without washing them. So I now have a bunch of kitchen towels and bath towels, plus the regular laundry that needs to get done. Thankfully I just need to hookup my washer and that will work. This way I can just wash and hang dry until the dryer gets here. I can't say that I have ever wished for a Monday, but I wish for one now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment