I am not sure what happened to this post, but it was to post a couple of weeks ago.
So I was asked to be in charge of one of the free times at girls camp next week. I get to be in charge of string games. I can't remember any string games from when I was little. I do remember I played some, but I had to look them up on the internet to see what I needed to do. I also get to teach them about Chinese jumprope. I can't remember the purpose of the the Chinese jumprope. I know it is a bungee cord thing that you and someone else have around your ankles and someone else jumps around, but I don't remember the point of it. I remember I used to put the Chinese jumprope around the kitchen chair legs and jump around, but I don't remember if there were points or how someone wins. Looks like I have some reading and practicing to do. I did find a nice website on how to play cats cradle and make a few other things with string. I think that it will take a bit of practice. I probably should start practicing. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment