Thursday, August 14, 2008

It has potential!

So here is one of my new plates. :-) From this I can see a beautiful window. Yes, it will have to be a big window since the plate is about 14 inches across. However, I see this as a very nice flower in a window of several shades of green for leaves. I just haven't completely figured it out.
You would think that by now I would have enough plates/glass and that I wouldn't continue to look on eBay for new things. However, I do. I have now started to collect things that will become potential projects. I need to stop because I can't seem to catch up with the potential projects and what I actually am able to accomplish. I now have a couple of stellar plates and that they would make beautiful windows. I am in the process of one window, but it is giving me a bit of heartburn and I get a bit frustrated with it and walk away then come back in a few days. Hopefully I will be able to finish that window next week. :-) I will have to post a picture of the finished product when I get done.

No comments: