I bought a small beveled glass kit of of eBay (previously I have admitted to my eBay habit).
So this week I decided to finish putting it together. Just because it already came pre-cut didn't mean it actually fit together they way it came. Since these are all bevels, there isn't much that I can do to change it. However, I moved some of the bevels around. Nothing special, just tried one blue one where another blue one was. Anyway, when it got down to it, I only had to make a small adjustment to one of the blue bevels. This is my 7th real project. I say real because I don't consider the ladybugs a real project. I am going to give this one to Mom for Mother's Day. She will like it. She has this thing about blue and pink/peach. Her front room is painted with peach wall, she has peach/pick carpeting, and one blue accent wall. I think she will like this. You can't really tell that this stained glass panel has peach in it, but it does. I had started on my next panel. I am not sure about that one. There are two many small pieces. I am already a bit discouraged since the pieces are so small that it is hard to cut out details on them. However, I will try to do this one and then see if I want to do a second of the same window. I have a small plate that I designed the window around and when I was done designing, I went and bought a second plate. We will see if I will use the same pattern of if I change it up a bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment