Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Last Cake Class..at least for now.

So tonight was the last cake class for the first class. I will be starting the next class in a couple of weeks. However, with the second class, we only make one cake even though there are four nights. We make the cake on the last night. The other three nights we are making flowers in royal icing to put on the cake on that last night.

As I was about to leave, the instructor told me that I had an eye for color. That I was able to choose colors that complemented each other. That was nice of her to say.

One of my co-workers requested a deer on the cake, but since we were learning roses and other flowers, I couldn't quite put a deer on the cake. However, I will have to figure out how to do that for another day.

Also, I already told everyone that Wednesday will no longer be CAKE DAY at work. They were a bit bummed by that one. They have been getting used to having cake each Wednesday.

1 comment:

Tom and Audrie said...

Your cakes looks awesome!! I would be bummed too if I didn't get cake every week;)