So I am beginning to wonder if my little Kitchenaid will hold out through 30 batches of icing. So far, I have made 13 batches. I did this in two parts. The first, I did 6 and then I did 7 two hours later. I wanted to give my Kitchenaid a break and let it cool down. I know it wasn't made for 8 hours nonstop of usage, but I wonder what it will take before it dies? Not that I want it to quit, then where would I be?
So tomorrow I am hoping to get a better count as to how many will be there on Thursday. I may have a few people cross their names off. But if they don't, I am beginning to wonder if 30 batches is enough. I just don't want to go home with much, if any, icing.
I am also a bit nervous that I don't have enough tips to go around. I already know that I will have to split the group up into sections and have one group work with one tip, while the other groups would work with the next type of tips, ect.
I am sure it will be fine. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oldies, but Goodies
-
▼
2008
(88)
-
▼
July
(17)
- Pretty Cake
- Stupid DMV!
- RS Lesson
- So, tomorrow I get to teach on President Uctdorf's...
- To Beach, or not to Beach??
- Pansies, Daffodils, and Roses, OH MY!
- Sunday School
- Another Field Trip
- Field Trip
- Lazy, Lazy Laura
- 13 down, 17 more to go!!
- Powdered Sugar!!
- Crazy, Crazy Day
- Oh, by the way, it is already staring to heat up. ...
- What was I thinking??
- Sunday School
- Got Air Conditioning?
-
▼
July
(17)
2 comments:
You could see if any one has any tips that you could borrow for the night or have people bring their own if they have them.
How did your cake decorating class go? Did you have all the people show? Hope it all went well. We are going up to Canada in August, just thought we would let you know.
Post a Comment