When I brought this cake into work, everyone thought it was beautiful, and no one wanted to cut into it. I didn't get into the lunch room until about 12:30, and there was everyone circled around the cake waiting until I cut the first slice. They had pretty much finished their lunches, and wanted a piece. Within 15 minutes of me cutting the cake, it was
gone. The funny thing about this cake was it was accidentally a purple cake. I was actually trying to make it a red, white, and blue confetti cake, but I didn't use the correct sprinkles in the cake batter. I had used the small hard balls instead of the soft cylinder sprinkles. So just as the sprinkles hit the cake batter, they started to dissolve. I tried to quickly mix them in so they wouldn't completely dissolve, but it seemed they just more dissolved. I eventually ended up with a pink/purple cake. It was cut, and no one seemed to mind.
1 comment:
Looks like your learning alot and hopefully having fun!!!
Post a Comment