Saturday, July 26, 2008

So, tomorrow I get to teach on President Uctdorf's conference talk A Matter of a Few Degrees. I am still trying to figure out how to put this lesson together. I read the talk, and figured it would take me all of 10 mins to relate it in Relief Society. I am hoping to come up with a small activity/demonstration on how a "few degrees" can really effect things. However, I am not really sure. I thought I could get some Jenga blocks and show a few degrees on the lower levels, however, I don't have Jenga.

Maybe, I can make some cookies...and cook them at different degrees in the oven....I will have to think about this. I really don't have ingredients to make cookies, and it is a bit late to go and buy them. I would have to go to Bakersfield since the grocery stores here are about to close.

I will have to give it a bit more thought and see what comes of it.

1 comment:

Tom and Audrie said...

How did the lesson go for you? Tom gets to teach Sunday School this week. I don't think he is looking to forward to it.